Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here's the Deal

I should be studying for the two tests that I have tomorrow, but my adderall does not appear to be working so I am doing everything but studying. Come to think of it my adderall hasn't been working a lot lately I should get that checked out. Let's see lots to talk about. Since I last posted I got engaged almost a year ago to this guy we are getting in married on May 2nd so yay for me, I'm back in school hence the studying or lack there of, I am moving to Atlanta in May with said guy, I am now the mother of two count them two Boykin Spaniels (if you don't know what a Boykin Spaniel is google Boykin Spaniel Puppies and you will find a visual treat) one dog is 7 1/2 her name is Annie aka Poopface/Browndog/Showgie/The Enforcer and our other dog will be a year in March his name is Mr. Belvedere. Michael, the finace, and I took him in back in December. Mr. B needs some new hips and we are seeing him through that process, and what a detailed process it is but he is worth at least that is what I tell myself.

The question everyone asks every time they see me is "how is the wedding planning go" and "are you excited for the wedding". To answer everyones questions the planning is coming along I have a lot done and a lot more to do and no i'm not really that excited. Just kidding of course I'm excited I just find that question completely ridiculous. I mean seriously who wouldn't be excited? If you aren't excited you should maybe rethink the life changing decision you are about to make. I mean I am no genious here but I think you may be making the wrong decision.

What else is going on. I have no job therefore I have no money and just yesterday was contemplating being a webcam model for $60 an hour, but thankfully received two emails from people that seem remotely interested in highing me. What for you ask? I don't really remember. I've applied for a lot of jobs over the past few weeks and to be honest I don't really care as long as they pay me in US dollars. Let's hope they some how come across my blog and read this paragraph I'm sure I'll get hired. If they do I'm going to say someone logged on as me I mean clearly I am not that into blogging hence the almost 15 month lapse between posts. To make my money situation worse I had to pay the City of Charleston $250 b/c I don't like to pay my parking tickets. I'm sorry I'm a student at the College of Charleston I'm already paying like $6k a year I think I should get to park for free and this is why. When I received my tickets I was either attending class or in the library studying. By attending class regularly and studying reguarly I am ensuring that I get good grades and graduate with a high gpa. When I graduate with a high gpa that makes the College of Charleston look appealing to future students not only because clearly smart people go there but because my high gpa will make more marketable to companies when it comes time to applying for a real job. So what does this tell future students that smart people go to CofC and people that go to CofC get hired when they graduate so these future students will decide to come to CofC. When they come to CofC they will naturally spend money at local business in turn stimulating the local economy and in these tough times we could all use a little stimulation. I think this makes perfect since and the city is stupid and Clemson Sucks!

That's it for now back to "studying". Hugs and Kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.thecenterforenergyhealing.com/ - adipex price
Antidepressants such as citalopram, fluvoxamine, amitriptyline, paroxetime, imipramine, and nortriptyline must also be reported to your doctor before taking Adipex.
[url=http://www.thecenterforenergyhealing.com/]adipex without prescription[/url]
No prescription! Fast delivery!
Phentermine (Adipex), a relatively strong diet tablet must be taken when one is full.
adipex pills

Americans are now dealing with problems of being overweight.