Thursday, July 19, 2007

On My Way to Becoming Infamous

One of my goals before I die is to have a song written about me. I dont mean some stupid silly song that my bf sings to me one night while we are only in his room. I mean a song that everyone listens to on the radio, a song that makes girls cry, a song that boys take the lyrics from and send them to their gfs. I want my Wonderwall or my Delilah. Below is the first song that has been written about me. Does it leave a lot to be desired? Yes, but what can I expect it's the first to have ever been writen about me, at least to my knowledge, it can't be perfect right away.

Sing to the tune of "Hey There Delilah" by The Plain White T's

"Hey there Ms. Pittman
Whats it like in your own double (bed)?
You're absent from my side,
Won't come over for a ride.

I lay with my browndog
With her but smashed to face,
Oh how I hate this place.

I know I toss and turn at night,
And in the morning you look like you've lost fight
Ms. Pittman come be by my side.
Won't cha come on for a ride?

Oh its What you do to me
Oh its what you do to me
Oh its What you do to me
Oh its what you do to me
what you do to me."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice.
You know the word "but" should be "butt." Its a start, but I'll work at it,especially now that I know it will be on your blog.

Regina Filangi said...

wtf did michael write this?