Monday, August 13, 2007

Weird and Wonderful

I am weird I embrace being weird and wouldn't want it any other way. I think it would be unbelievably boring to be normal. Below is a list of things I do that make me weird.

1. I like to paint my toes crazy colors, even though everyone hates it I still love it, it makes me happy.

2. When I go to the bathroom at work I like to dance around. We a single person bathroom in my office and I like to dance in front of the mirror. I don't do this every time maybe 7 out of every 10 times.

3. I like to talk in weird voices all of the time, it makes me laugh.

4. I like to skip instead of walk and tend to do so on a frequent basis. I think skipping is a much happier form of movement than just plan walking.

5. I talk to myself, not in the actual I'm having a conversation with myself sort of way, but in the just random comments sort of way.

6. I like to dance when there is no music in public places, like the sandwich line at Publix, or the gym while pumping some iron, or while shopping for some threads.

7. I don't like sock feet. Most people think socks are comfy, but they really freak me out I don't know why but they do.

8. My closet is organized by type of clothes then by color, but the rest of my room is a freaking disaster area.

9. I don't eat chicken on the bone . . . oh wait that's Ashley never mind.

10. I named my cat lunchmeat

11. Probably the most telling of everything on this I was extremely disappointed that my list only contains 11 items.

1 comment:

Regina Filangi said...

I hate chicken on the bone, HATE IT