Friday, August 31, 2007

Yet another reason why VW sucks

I recently received a recall notice from VW something about a plastic tag on the windshield washer switch that rubs against the FUEL LINE and can cause FIRES. FIRES. So I call the the VW place and say the following:

Me: I'm calling about the recall on my 2006 Jetta
Woman: The brake light recall?
Me: What? There's more than one?
Woman: Oh, what recall are you calling about?
Me: The FUEL LINE FIRE recall. Is there something wrong with my brake lights?
Woman: Well we don't know we will have run the vin number.
Me: Fine I'll bring it in whenever

Um, excuse me so not only is my car going to set on fire my freaking brake lights don't work. What fine fine piece of equipment I have purchases. The only good thing VW has to offer are the commercials.

On a much more pleasant note Carolina Football starts Saturday. 7:00pm Carolina vs. Louisana-Lafayette. Find a bar with Game Day and watch it.






LET'S GO GAMECOCKS!

2 comments:

Regina Filangi said...

ew

auto tech said...

Vws are not the only car with problems. They all are equally at fault.