Friday, April 20, 2007

Celebrity Gossip I am your bitch lover and I miss you so

Dear Celebrity Gossip,
I am sorry that I have been away for so long I gave you up for a good reason and now that I have you back I have no time for you. You make my life better with your bitchy comments, dirty sex scandals, nip slips, and pee pee shots real or fake. I know we started out so strong and I was so dedicated for so long, I am sure you must ask yourself "what have I done wrong?" Well celebrity gossip you haven't done anything wrong. It is me I am the one that has done something wrong. I have let work get in the way of what it is important, you and all your gorgessity mean the world to me and yet I treat you like you don't matter. Laineygossip.com, thesuperficial.com, pinkisthenewblog.com, and popsugar.com to name a few of you my days would be bleak with out you.

Thank you for always being there for me for always providing me with "reliable" information no matter what else in the world may be going on. When I was strained in many an airport for no real reason you were there to entertain me, when I didn't feel like working because work was making me want to gouge my eyes out you were there, and when I was lonely on a Tuesday night you were there.

My resolution from here on out is to stop being so selfish and to start putting you before my work. I promise to always know who is pickling who, who is rumored to be gay or had a lesbian love affair, who is entering/leaving rehab, who is refusing to have their picture taken because they just want to lead a normal life, and to always always know what new diseases have infected Paris Hilton and Lyndsey Lohan and what crazy anticts Brit Brit is up to these days.

Thank you celebrity gossip without you I would be lost.

Sarah

1 comment:

Regina Filangi said...

I know everything there is to know about celebrity gossip, sometimes when i'm having a bad day, I put some in my hair