Monday, April 23, 2007

Waiting is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

Hello Internet family. I'm extremely frustrated because the people at US Airways seem to be some of the most stupid people on the face of the earth (this includes the extremely rude woman that claimed to be a supervisor that hung up on). I'm sitting on hold waiting to talk to another Supervisor, or Manager, or someone that can help me and I'm bored so I've decided to write a blog. I must warn you though I've got nothing to write a blog about so who knows where this is going to go.

I know let's talk about how NBC has cancelled The Black Donnellys, how October Road is over for the season this Thursday, and how Entourage is always always way too short.

1. Am I the only person that's super sad/pissed that NBC cancelled The Black Donnellys? That show was so good, and the brother that was the lead guy was so hot. It's like they didn't even give the show a chance. What it was on for like 4 episodes and then it was gone. That's what I looked forward to on Monday nights. I saw let's start a letter writing campaign and get Black Ds back.

2. Why is October Road over for the season this Thursday? Seriously there have been like 6 episodes and now it's going to be over for the season this Thursday. Why that's just crazy. I mean Bryan Greenberg aka Nick Garrett is so freaking hot it's ridic, and who isn't happy that Donna is doing so well? ABC needs more October Road and less Desperate Housewives (I'm so over that show.)

3. WHY IS ENTOURAGE ALWAYS SO SHORT? Hello I love this show I wait all week for 10:00pm Sunday and the actual show last night was literally 20minutes long. What's next, 15minute sitcoms? Say it with me "We Want Longer Entourage Episodes. We Want Longer Entourage Episodes." Like we all couldn't use a little more Vinny Chase doing the hot/whiny thing that he does, Drama reliving the good ole days, Turtle to turn Ashley on, E I don't know what E does but he does it well, Ari with his fab one liners damn I love him. I do pose one question to everyone out there; what is the take on more Lloyd? I like Lloyd, I love love Lloyd, but it does kind of gay the show up don't you think? More so then the Ari/Vince/ love non-triangle triangle does. Now please PLEASE don't get me wrong I love LOVE the gays, but I think it's too much I think Lloyd's character was made more of an impact when it was in small doses, but that's just my opinion.

That's it for now.

Oh FYI the women that claimed to be a supervisor wasn't and I spoke to a real supervisor and she couldn't have been nicer and more together.

3 comments:

Regina Filangi said...

high five on the using "too" correctly. I'm so PROUD.

man how i love turtle. I dont even know what it is. he dresses atrociously, but damn I find him irresistable

Tanya said...

TV has become such a disappointment.

Jill said...

I agree with you--I need more Nick Garrett in my life! yum. there have been like 3 shows on this year that have followed grey's...6 degrees, men in trees, and october road. whats up with that? stick with october road and the hott boys.