Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My must does

Ok so it's 4:19am and I cant sleep and instead of getting some work done to be ahead of things when I get to work I've decided to write a blog (yes, thank you I bring work home I'm a workohlic). This is a list of things I would like to do before I leave Charleston. Some of them are things I have never done before, some are things I have done but not in ages, and some are just general must do one last timers. So here it goes. P.S. (too early for a P.S. oh well) I dont have my glasses on and dont feel like looking for them so oh well if my typing is um less than perfect.

1. Pick fruit on Johns Island strawberries, peaches, watermelons, bananas, mangoes whatever I don't care I just want to pick some damn fruit.
2. Go on a tour of Ft. Moultrie and Ft. Sumter I did it a bunch when i was in school, but you know I was all too cool to actually pay attention to the park ranger leading the tour and appreciate the history that these places had to offer.
3. Picnic at the Battery it doesn't have to be romantic it can be a bunch of friends I don't care, but i want to bring a blanket and food and drinks (not alcohol because i might get arrested and i don't have money for bail). This one is timely because once it hits mid-May it's way way too hot to do something like this
4. Spend the day with my brother/mother/father. I mean i see them all the time and we are really close, but I feel like we never actually do anything together aside from going the 2 hour car trips to Columbia to see my Aunt in which i inevitably want to kill myself. So i want to spend time with them each alone just doing whatever
5. Make out on the beach at night. It's literally been ages and ages since I've done this and come on whats better than making out with a hot guy under the stars with the ocean at your feet? Nothing that's what
6. Go on a carriage ride. This one i could do without, because I don't think i could sit by all the tourists, but its on the list
7. Go four wheeling . . . hello fun
8. Go off shore fishing Ive never been id like to go I think it would be awesome
9. Go horseback riding i love horseback riding and I don't know that there are a lot of places to go horseback riding in NYC
10. Go to brunch at High Cotton. This is a simple thing, but something i can never manage to get myself up for and apparently the brunch here is amazing, it is apparently rather expensive that's ok its my last summer here right
11. Get a tattoo that reads "Southern Girl For Life" on my left ankle.


JUST KIDDING
12. Go out on a sailboat

13. Go to a few more concerts at the Music Farm and the Wind Jammer
14. Learn how to run a boat. This will more than likely not happen unless I meet someone with a boat that has a lot of patience and is willing to teach me
15. Trip to the great island of Cappers
16. Take pictures from the top of the Ravenel Bridge and maybe run it, but that's a big maybe
17. Have a huge going away party

Ok that's it for now I know there must be more, but I'm tired and can't think of anything else. Look for another post later today something not about Charleston i think I feel like reliving life as a band dork and why i loved it so much. Who's excited?

2 comments:

Tanya said...

You can always go back to visit and do things on your list.

Regina Filangi said...

Why have we not been to capers yet this year? i mean its already april, we should have been to capers by now.